Upon booking at the Highland Lodge all guests confirm the following policies have been reviewed and agreed upon.
- Deposit equal to one night's lodging plus tax is required at time of booking on credit card (non-refundable).
- Balance is due by upon check out
- Cancellations inside 30 days will be refunded, less deposit, only if room is rebooked. A change in dates may result in a cancellation fee.
- The Highland Lodge IS A SMOKE-FREE PROPERTY.
Enjoy the Canadian fresh air! If smoking occurs, a $500 fee will be charged and the reservation will be cancelled without refund.
- Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per guest room, unless prior arrangements have been made at the time of booking. Additional guest is $60 per person.
- Pet-free property, please
- Fire Marshall prohibits open flames in lodging rooms (no candles).
- Minimum night stay requirements may apply
- Rates are per night, plus tax
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Cancellation within 48 hours of arrival date is 100% non refundable
- December 17/04 – January 3/05 – all reservations must be paid in full at time of reservation confirmation – 100% non refundable two weeks prior to arrival
- Check-in is between 4 - 8 pm
- Check-out time is 11 am. Guest belongings must be removed by check-out time so that room can be prepared for the next guest.